Sunday, June 1, 2014

Finally........

Well lets start with: I'm finally here!
I also finally got internet connection just now.
I am so beyond exhausted. I woke up at 4:30 this morning because I had gone to bed so early I couldn't possibly sleep any longer. Well now as my body's clock is super out of wack I'm just plain and simple: exhausted.

My first night I stayed at a hostel. I ate dinner and then crashed at 7:30 pm. I woke up in time for breakfast of crepes and chai. I met a bunch of people traveling also with IFRE, some not. They seemed to have gotten to travel a lot while they were here and had learned a lot about getting around, which seemed encouraging because this place is huge! Like massive. Like take Oaxaca and multiply it by at least ten. Or at least thats what it feels like.

Well I'll write a better more detail filled blog when I have more time and energy. For right now I have to go eat dinner and then I'm hoping sleep.

5 comments:

  1. H'ere's hoping you did get some good sleep....love your comments...thanks so much for allowing us to read them. gma&gpa gries

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to be able to keep up with you Bri, also the weather in Nepal and the time difference! This will be a fun filled 10 weeks.....enjoy the travels and the photos....gma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to hear you are finally there.
    Love you,
    granny

    ReplyDelete