Friday, June 20, 2014

Allergies and Apologies

I've been plagued with some of the worst allergies of my life for the past three weeks. Today I got some medicine from a pharmacy... it costed $1.97... So yes I'm not completely expecting it to work or do exactly what I need. Any who, I'm really wiped out from dealing with them, I'm going to pass out soon here. I will hopefully be posting in the next few days though! Sorry for the lack of adventure stories. With that comes a lot of frustration on my end as I slowly start to recognize some faults in the society here, not to say that different is bad or wrong in anyway. There are so many things going on in my mind lately as I struggle to come to terms with Nepali culture, a dhal bhat diet, a zillion mosquito bites and some serious allergies. Keep looking for new posts though! Hopefully a decent story will come about worth telling in the next few days. Namaste.


oh and here. yet again, I promise it is mine. don't I seem thrilled?
http://www.ekantipur.com/photo-gallery/2014-06-20/1956/21814

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about the troubles....but it is always great to hear from you.....wish I could help in some way.....God Bless and take good care of yourself....Namaste right back atcha!! gmagries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your allergies, I hope the medicine works for you. Can you drink some hot herbal tea? How about eye drops for your eyes to flush out any allergens? Yes, i am full of suggestions but not sure if those would even work.
    hugs, granny

    ReplyDelete