Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Thank you!

Well I've officially reached 800 page views. Thanks so much to all of you reading! It means a lot that you keep up with me while I'm away and don't have the means to communicate with everyone all the time! I hope you enjoy reading my posts and keep reading for the next nine weeks to come!

It scares me to think its just the beginning, (I'm not sure how much dhal bhat I can take), but I know by the end it will seem like it flew by so I'm trying to just make myself as comfortable as I can.

The first girl I met when I got here left this morning. It was kind of hard because she taught me so much about how to survive here. She gave me her phone for free and I moved into her old room right after she left this morning. The privacy is nice but it is going to take some time to adjust.

I'm drowning in bruises, bumps, spider bites, mosquito bites, blisters, heat rashes, and allergies. I've had no appetite since I've gotten here but I'm trying to eat and just keep drinking water. Ohhhh life in Nepal. Sure is different. Different can be really good though.

Today's mission is to get myself to the Kathmandu Post on my own by bus. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck! Every day an adventure :) dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. May God continue to bless you as you go......stay safe and keep your happy outlook. gmagries

    ReplyDelete