Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Food I'm Craving:

It has officially been 19 days of dhal bhat, dhal bhat, and more dhal bhat. In celebration of surviving I have allowed myself to admit to myself that I've been accumulating a list of food I'm craving from home.

Food I'm craving:

(listed in the order in which I began to crave it)
  1. Hot cheese pizza
  2. A poached egg
  3. Fake bacon
  4. Peanut Butter
  5. A donut, preferably with pink frosting and sprinkles
  6. Fettuccine Alfredo
  7. French Fries from Leo's Coney Island dipped in Ranch
  8. Berries, (blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, strawberries...)
  9. BBQ sauce, just plain BBQ sauce
  10. A peach
  11. French Fries from Red Robin with the seasoning and ketchup
  12. Starbucks Iced Caramel Macchiato
  13. Popcorn
  14. An apple
  15. Spaghetti
  16. A massive Michigan Cherry Salad
  17. Dots
  18. A boiled egg
  19. Doritos

2 comments:

  1. What I find most interesting is the Bri I know really isn't a fan of eggs of any kind - makes you wonder? Wish I could take you to dinner! :) dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know... the egg thing is quite a mystery to me too, I think its a protein craving?

    ReplyDelete