Sunday, June 8, 2014

Home Sick Sundays

Even while I'm away at school in Athens, Sundays are just hard days. At school they mean homework and studying, here they mean the start to another week. The I've realized no matter where in the world I am on a Sunday the only place I'd really like to be is at my sweet home in Michigan with my mom, dad, sister, and puppy dogs. I often refer to my Sundays away as Home Sick Sunday, because without even thinking "oh today is Sunday" every Sunday away I wake up just longing for the olden days when I woke up there every Sunday. ...

And today I'm getting a roomate... so well ya know. As if the curtain I have as a door and the large windows didn't serve as lack of privacy enough. At least I'm taking one of the vacant rooms on Tuesday, I'm excited for that now!

2 comments:

  1. Miss you Sunday (well every day) - but I have to say while living vicriously through you, I'm wishing I was having lunch over a rice paddy, eating momos, and hanging out in Nepal :) dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bri, it warms my heart to know how much you adore your home life with your sweet family. gmagries

    ReplyDelete