Monday, June 2, 2014

UPDATE:

I have gone on my first motorcycle ride... I repeat I rode on the back of a motorcycle today and got a tour of town. I'm pretty sure I was in a movie. Not to be such a girl, and a 90s girl at that but- you know the scene from the Lizzie McGuire movie when she rides on the back of Paolo's motorcycle? That was me today. Except I'm not in high school, I'm not in Italy, and I was holding onto my internship program coordinator not a "famous pop star" boyfriend. I'm living the dream though really... Now I'd just like to meet people from the Post and take some photos!

4 comments:

  1. Lizzie, please tell me you wore a helmet lol--------anyway sounds like a fun ride. I love reading your blogs and laughing out loud when i am reading them. I can just picture you in my mind and i love it. hugs,
    granny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Granny I'm glad my stories bring you joy! hugs!

      Delete
  2. Ditto to what Granny said....Your personality simply shines in these posts from you....love you so much and so blessed to know you kiddo.....gma;)

    ReplyDelete