Thursday, May 22, 2014

Typhoid and Malaria and Acetazolamide... Oh my!

Well this medicine stuff is getting to be a real thing. The pressure that comes with being sure to take your Typhoid vaccination the correct way is a serious one. And also a real pain. Everyone is making me worried since I'm not being vaccinated for Malaria so thats seemed to become a real worry. And on top of it all, I've been wracking my brain trying to think what my other prescription was supposed to be for... but I just couldn't remember. So, naturally I looked it up. Acetazolamide... its used for epileptic seizures and glaucoma, neither of which I suffer from. It also so happens to be used for altitude sickness which I must admit I know little to nothing about but well, we will just have to see how it goes!

Anyhow, the plans are going well and everything is falling together. Only about a week left!

No comments:

Post a Comment