Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Papers on Papers on Papers...

If I've learned anything about international travel its that it requires a lot of paper. Filling out my visa application required: application paper, instructions on how to complete application paper, printed passport size photo from CVS, receipt for passport size photo from CVS, and a printed money order (also from CVS), along with its own receipt. With an email sent to my host father I received my address for while I'm there and finished up the application. Paper still to be utilized (for the visa alone): all envelopes and return envelopes to be purchased at FedEx!

Today I also picked up my prescriptions from CVS all four of them. My typhoid vaccination is waiting in the fridge for me! Only about a week left until I start taking those!

Yesterday I ordered myself some new hiking sandals and also an English/Nepali dictionary. So, as much as I still have left to do, things are coming together!

23 days, 7 hours, 10 minutes and 50 seconds left until take off!

No comments:

Post a Comment