Monday, May 26, 2014

Crunch Time

Well with about 82 hours left until my flight ... I'm getting really stressed, sad, excited, nervous, thrilled, terrified, and about every other emotion you can think of. I'm desperately trying to fit in time with everyone I love back here at home. I haven't even really packed because I can't get myself to sit in my room by myself and pack when I could be with my family. Then I run into  my rambling thoughts of I can't even stay up really late to do it because then I won't wake up early enough to spend the entire day with them. I have been blessed with some really great days here at home with my friends and family. I've gotten to bake and go to baseball games and the zoo and have bonfires and go to my favorite restaurants, most importantly I've gotten to catch up on Downton Abbey and hung out at home with my family.

I've received my passport and visa in the mail. I've finished my typhoid vaccination and will be soon to start my altitude sickness preventative meds.

Oy vay... it's so soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment