Thursday, April 3, 2014

A Plane Ticket

Well, today it actually finally really happened! I got my plane ticket! I had a full blown screaming and jumping and absolute giddy attack when I got the text from my dad to choose which meal I would like for my flight. I selected "Vegetarian Hindu" so we will just have to see how that goes, but how exciting to order a meal I will eat over two months from now right at the start of my journey!

I will be leaving Detroit on May 30th early in the morning! No worries, I do plan to return; I'll be back in the States on August 11th! I am so excited to have everything finally becoming a reality.

On that note I'll be sure to say all my goodbyes and pass out all of my contact information for while I am there before May 30th.

Tapaik Ko Din Suva Rahosh (Have a nice day!)

1 comment:

  1. I'm really happy for you Bri! I know you're going to love it and learn so much!

    ReplyDelete